Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving music!

A couple of weeks ago, my mom and I were talking about Christmas music and then we wondered if there was such a thing as Thanksgiving music albums---you know, like the hundreds of Christmas albums for sale EVERYWHERE.  After doing a quick search on-line, I was surprised to find several CDs of music about being thankful.  I ordered one that looked like it had a nice selection of songs and we have been enjoying it immensely!  It is highly recommended.  :) 

I bought this one: (http://www.amazon.com/We-Gather-Together-Thanksgiving-Hymns/dp/B005JLN8TU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385084554&sr=8-1&keywords=thanksgiving+music)
 
I spent the day babysitting 2 cute little girls and I'm not even sure what my family did today, but I'm sure they were all busy as usual.
 

1 comment:

  1. Well...that is great that there is Thanksgiving music out there!
    We always have so much to thank God for, He is ever faithful!
    Blessings,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.