Monday, November 11, 2013

Prayers and praise...

I'd like to ask you all to pray for my mom this afternoon (@ 1:45pm), as she's having some dental surgery done and I can imagine it will be far from pleasant!  Thank you!!

Also, I wanted to update you all a little on my uncle Russell...  He's called and talked to my folks several times since they were with him for his wife's funeral.  He told them the exciting news that he was going to go to church (yesterday) with his neighbors.  I have no idea when the last time was that he was in a church, so this was such wonderful news!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.