Friday, November 1, 2013

Aunt LV's obituary...

My parents left for Montana after the noon meal.  My dad had to go to Bismarck for combine parts first thing this morning so that the combine can be fixed on Sunday. 

Here is a link to my aunt LV's obituary:  http://fulkersons.com/ObituariesDisplay.aspx?ID=2042 .  Please continue to pray for my uncle Russell, especially tomorrow.  Thank you!  Andrew and I may still be heading out in the morning to make it to the funeral too---not sure yet.  Andrew combined all day for farmer Stan again and is still on his way home now, so we haven't decided what we're doing tomorrow yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.