Sunday, November 3, 2013

They're home!

My parents arrived home just in time to eat a quick supper and head for a meeting.  My brothers worked on the combine today and it sounds like they should have it running correctly tomorrow, after they get a part that's needed. 

I cooked up a soup-kettle full of tomato sauce to put in the freezer with the last of our tomatoes, then baked up a double batch of chocolate chip cookies.  There was work to do for the meeting too, so I did that.  Next came some general tidying up the place again before Dad and Mom came home.  ;) 

I'll close with a thought for the day:

"The simplest and commonest truth seems new and wonderful when we experience it the first time in our own life." 
~Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.