Monday, October 20, 2014

A day with the littles....

While the guys put tin up on the south side of Andrew's roof,
and while my mom went to Bismarck and then Richardton,
I spent the day with the girls and the latter part of the day with the other neighbor children as well. Here they all are (except James, who didn't want to be in the picture), enjoying the lovely day!
 
 James and/or Michael took this picture of "The girls"... See their shadows?  :)
 The little farmgirl, Johanna....
 
I got home just in time to make supper for the guys (Mom is still gone) and then did the days dishes.
 
It was "a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor"...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Lord sure has blessed us with lovely, warmish weather to enjoy the Fall!
    You look lovely with the "gals" there Cora dear! :) Haha, I remember those little peddle tractors! I loved driving them ;) How time does fly! Cherish the moment! Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.