Saturday, October 25, 2014

What lovely weather we're having for this time of year!!

 
It was so sunny and warm that it seemed a very bad idea to be indoors today! So, some of us went outside... My mom went down to the range too later, but I didn't get pictures of her.
 
Bang, bang....or, more like, boom BOOM!
 Awwwwww.... MUCH quieter!
 After shooting for quite a while, my brother and I went for a bike ride up to his place to make some music (noise?) on his organ and piano...
 
 
"Thank you, Father, for this beautiful October!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.