Friday, October 10, 2014

A special anniversary...

 
Today, we're celebrating my parent's 34th wedding anniversary.  :)
 
 
 I'm so glad these 2 fell in love way back when!
 
This afternoon, my parents headed for Bismarck to enjoy the rest of the day together.
 
Meanwhile, I cleaned and cooked and cleaned some more.  My brothers worked on cutting hay until one of the mowers broke down. They came home in time to do the chores and to meet the guy who came for his combine, now that it's fixed.
 
This morning, Andrew and I went around the fence here at home because 3 of our steers were out.
Yes, 3 of these creatures are the guilty party previously mentioned... 
*Yawn* I'm so ready for rest!!
 
Blessings on your weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.