Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SOOOO precious!


 My mom and I went to Bismarck for the day to run a lot of errands and we did some fun things too (shopping and she took me to the Himalayan salt cave for the first time)---my favorite, of course, being going to see Paula and her THREE children!!! :) Both Grandmas were there too, so it was really good to see everybody again!
 
 
 Baby Vaughn slept the whole time we were there... 
Isn't he just darling?? :)  He felt so light, even though he is a good sized baby.
 My mom rocked the little sleepy boy for a while...
Helping Johanna hold her baby brother...
I praise God that so many prayers were answered for the safe arrival of this little one!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a precious baby!! :) I'm glad for you that you were able to see him so soon and spend some time with them! Babies are so much fun!:)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.