Thursday, October 9, 2014

~God's Been Good~

 
I spent the day with these 2 sweeties again.
One of their favorite things to do is to make cookies ...
(I think they enjoy eating them almost as much as they enjoy patting the dough into different shapes).  
 
 It was beautiful outside again this afternoon, so after naptime, we went out to enjoy the day...
 Johanna picked me a small bouquet...
 I was listening to a mixed playlist of praise songs on Youtube this evening and heard this one for the first time.  It's SO wonderful!!  Indeed, God's been SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.