Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wood and woods...

What would the world be like without wood?
I suppose we'd see a lot more brick buildings, huh.
 
Here, my dad is trimming the boards along that edge of the house this morning... 
 
 We're now at the part of the house/garage that requires more time, as every angle needs to be measured and the pieces of tin cut to fit...
 The guys say I need to do more roofing so I get comfortable with being up there...  I say I'd rather just be scared and help them, then be done with it! Ha!
 This afternoon, Paula dropped the girls off at our house while she went to a meeting.  Later, I took the girls over to our neighbor's house to meet the 3 kiddos when they were home from school. After Paula picked up her girls again, the remaining 4 of us went outside to explore in their "Woods"...
 
~James~
 
~Amelia~
 
 ~Michael~
We had fun exploring! When we made it back to the house, their grandma had just arrived, so it was neat seeing her again.
And after that, it was the usual supper, chores, dishes, laundry, blogging routine...  :)
 
We're so grateful to the Lord for these warm days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.