Thursday, October 23, 2014

And yet MORE roofing pictures!

Andrew's apple tree is not in the best location when it comes to working on the north side of his house with the telehandler. Consequently, many apples get knocked down (we also picked a lot of them before they fell). Here is what we gathered this morning...
 
 The end is in sight!
 One of my jobs is marking the tin so the screws get put in in an orderly fashion.
Almost done with tinning the north side! Right after getting the tin up,  my dad left to haul another load of sunflowers to Enderlin.
 

 Andrew's big news of the day is that he got his big pickup sold to a young man up by Bottineau! It is a little sad to see it go, but so goes life sometimes.
 
My mom went to Bismarck for most of the day. My brothers got the 4-wheeler all put back together again this morning. I baked a pan of brownies which have almost disappeared already. This evening, I worked on a surprise project which will eventually get shown here....  :)
 
And after all of that busyness, I'm ready for some rest!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, thanks for posting! Awww, Andrew's Dodge? Bummer :(
    Can't wait to see your "surprise project! Yes, thankful the Lord created rest!
    happily tired, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That roof looks pretty scary!! Is it as steep as it looks?? I guess if you have that equipment though it must not be too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmy, "Surprise" pictures will be coming soon... :)

    Heather, yes the roof is very steep, but the basket on the telehandler made it fairly safe and kinda easy.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.