Sunday, October 12, 2014

A rain day...

My dad and brothers spent the morning pulling old shingles off of Andrew's garage roof. My mom and I cut up another boxful of tomatoes for freezer-tomato-sauce and made a big pot of vegetable soup, complete with freshly cut cabbage from the garden. When the guys came in at noon, it was already sprinkling and it never really stopped the rest of the day.   So, we did inside things, like haircuts; paperwork; getting down the winter clothes and starting to switch them around with the summer ones; making fry bread to go with our soup; Andrew refilled the ink in our printer; my mom found some quart canning jars that are for sale on Bismanonline.....
 
And now, I have something to share that made me laugh at how ridiculous it is! I needed a laugh today---and if you feel the same way, check this out: http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/24-people-who-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-decorate-cakes#3kpqq1z
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have rain days sometimes! Sounds like you made it productive too! ;) Could you please send me the recipe for your freezer tomato sauce?
    Haha, I am glad the Lord made laughter! Laughing all the way, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.