Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Raindrops on roses...

 
 
 
...and whiskers on kittens...
 
Yes, it rained today, shortly after the guys got going with the combine in the cornfield.
 
And yes, Gingersnap was up in the apple tree this morning, as a certain dog (whose name starts with an "M") apparently frightened her.
 
My dad finished his big grain-cleaning job by noon today, then got the combine ready with Jacob's help. Andrew got home a little bit earlier (around 8 pm) than usual from his combining job, also because of the rain. 
 
My mom and I did some "Deep" cleaning, as we're getting company for the next few days and like things to be in some kind of an orderly fashion when that happens.  :)  We so do enjoy company coming....
 
"These are a few of my favorite things!"
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love that song! Julie Andrew's the perfect singer for it too! :)
    Long time no posting comments so I'm back at it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.