Thursday, October 2, 2014

A furnace, a cook stove, and a bountiful garden harvest...

 
Our guys were busy, although that's not really surprising or unusual...  This morning, they unloaded Andrew's tin for his house, then they headed for our old Temvik house to get the furnace out of there, as the F. family's furnace went out and they're buying the one from our house there.  While there with the trailer, the guys loaded up an old wood cook-stove that we were storing there.  Some other friends will be buying it.
 
When Dad and my brothers got home, they cut out the rest of the trees that were growing where they weren't supposed to be across the road (their most recent project).
 
 
My mom and I kept busy with baking (cookies, cake); cooking (applesauce and fresh broccoli-cream-cheese-soup) and picking the things from the garden (lots of tomatoes, peppers, watermelon, squash/zucchini, onions) that we don't want to freeze this weekend when we're gone. I haven't told you all yet, but my parents and I are going to visit friends in MN, so my blog will once again be silent for a while.
 

God be with you 'til we meet again!  May He guide us all.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.