Saturday, January 31, 2015

Chilly and snowy...

Brrrr, it's cold out again. I think we've been spoiled by the warmer days we've had lately!

We spent a nice, quiet day at home, relaxing and studying God's Word.

Yesterday, I babysat baby Vonn for part of the day. Paula took the girls up to her sister's place, so it was very quiet at their house and I kept thinking I heard the girls in the other room. :) 

Yesterday was also a very big, eventful day for my parents, but I need to wait to tell about that for a few days yet. They were almost in a car accident, but God kept them safe--PTL! (and no, that's not the news).

Oh, and Michael did not come this weekend, as his dad was still pretty ill and Michael was needed to keep things running smoothly on the farm. He's already trying to figure out when to come next though, trying to make everything work with his work on the farm and at his job about 2 hours away from the farm...

Here's wishing you all a very happy and blessed February!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, January sure went by FAST!!!! And yes, all this warm weather is spoiling us I think! ;)
    I love it though, as I enjoy summer and HOT weather! Thanking the Lord for my many blessings, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.