Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Babysittin' double-duty...

 
Today I drove over to one M. family's house, picked up their booster-seats and children, then went over to the other M. family's (Johanna and Tracy Jo's) house to watch all 5 kiddos there.
 
Tomorrow, I'm kind of doing it in reverse, as we'll spend the whole day at the first M. family's house.
 
 It was a beautiful day outside, so we spent a few hours out of doors...
 We played tag, Simon-says, and ate sour green apples.  We also went for a walk and the older children took turns trying to push the stroller straight down the gravel road.  Then, we got out the little red wagon...
 Johanna was taking pictures with my camera some of the time.  She may turn out to be a world-renowned photographer someday.  :)
 Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
 Another sample of Johanna's (she's a little over 2 1/2 years old now) picture-taking abilities...
 Oh, and here's yet one more.  :)  Paula had just returned home and was giving Tracy Jo a peck on the cheek...

Oh, and this thing was HUGE!   I've never seen such a giant caterpillar.  Does anybody know what comes out of this thing eventually?  I'm not sure I really want to know...  (That's the wagon handle in the background--showing how large this guy really is!)

I'll post another time about the fun water meeting last night and our company.....   For now, I'd best get some sleep so I'm ready to run after 5 little people again tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.