Thursday, August 29, 2013

Family camp....

Andrew and I are waking bright and early to do the barn chores; pack the car; and then are heading for Crystal Springs to help with camp-prep day.  He will be shingling and I'm not sure what I'll be helping with.  I think Lauretta is coming with too.  :)   The others are staying home to work and do chores/haul water, then will join us at camp Saturday morning.  Yay!!!!

This blog will probably be silent until Monday, unless I come home for a chores and take time to write?

God be with you 'til we meet again.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.