Sunday, August 11, 2013

Smashed cars...

My dad informed us this morning of a demolition derby in Mandan at 2:00---and, we went (except for my mom, who stayed home in case we weren't back in time for chores).  I know some of you can't imagine what would be fun in seeing a bunch of cars getting all banged up, but when you go and actually watch, it can be quite amusing.  I like seeing the different driving styles/theories of the car-drivers and how they end up in the end of the derby round.  The pickups were really fun to watch as well.... Anyway, it was a fun break from work and we did make it home in time for chores.

This evening, my former coworker, April came out to have Andrew check on what's wrong with her car.  He plugged in his reader machine and told her what she needed to get for the next time she comes out to have him fix it...

Yesterday was a peaceful day, spent at home (outside of hauling water to the cows again).  Mr. Sorum stopped in for a while, so it was nice to visit with him again.

AND NOW, we're ready for Monday to come! 

May God bless us through this week, every one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.