Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Big rig!

 
My dad started on the second cutting, what there is of it...  Andrew went over at supper time to pick him up and, on the way back, they stopped for pictures by these huge machines that were parked in a field by the highway.
 Wow!  That's my tall dad standing by that tread...
My brothers worked on the combine again.  I checked cows and made yogurt, then worked on boiling down the fresh tart apple juice for apple pectin.  My mom had sessions with 2 clients today---one came out to the farm.  Oh, and a friend came at 7 this morning for water, so Mom visited with her a while as Andrew and I did chores and my dad did some trucking.  Now my dad is gone loading another load for a nearby farmer. 

It felt and smelled like rain today, but nothing came down.  It all seems to go North of us these days.

I played violin for a while this evening.  I hadn't done that in a long time.....as you would have attested to, had you been listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.