Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pickin' chamomile...

This morning, former-coworker April brought her car and part out for Andrew to fix.  She helped my mom and I pick chamomile in the greenhouse and do some weeding.  She also slipped into some "Sloggers" (mud boots) and she and I went into the back stock tank and caught the 4 goldfish that were there and brought them up to the front tank, as we don't need 2 tanks for 1 cow and are letting the back one go dry now.  She left shortly before noon.

I spent the afternoon in the kitchen again, making more apple sauce/juice/pectin/and APPLE BUTTER!  Yummy smells!

My dad hauled grain again.
My mom went to Napoleon to run errands and helped in the kitchen too.
Andrew is combining for that farmer some more.
Jacob checked cows and had to haul water to them, then worked on different projects.
Millie and Lady chased frogs.

Tomorrow, I get to see "my" little girls again.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.