Friday, August 9, 2013

Working on wedding gifts....

Yesterday, after babysitting Johanna and Tracy and drawing pictures with their cousin, Dustin during nap time, I headed over to Lauretta's house.  :) 

Lauretta and I worked on some surprise wedding gifts for Sarena and Chris while chatting away and listening to music...  It got pretty late, (which is why my blog was not posted on last night) but we were able to get a lot done.  She also put on her bridesmaid dress so I could see it and I attempted to walk in her very high-heeled shoes.  ;)  It was a fun evening!  I thank the Lord that He had us meet Sarena and Lauretta last year as they've been a blessing in my life.

Today, the guys worked on hay again, and equipment, and later my dad sold a very old pickup to Paul F. for parts.

My mom and I finished canning the last 2 lugs of nectarines, plus I made a few pints of jam and we made another nectarine crisp.  My mom picked fresh green beans for our supper and I cut up some fresh zucchini also.  Hooray for garden produce!!!   Then, we cleaned the whole house and did a lot of laundry and dishes, so it was a good catch-up type of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.