Monday, August 26, 2013

New tires!

I babysat today, but Andrew was going to Bismarck so I asked if he'd take my car in to get new tires on the front and get the front ones (which I bought new last year) moved to the back, which he did.  Yay!  When I told Zach I was happy about getting new tires, he said he saw mine were getting pretty bald.    How do guys notice those things about cars---and fields---and track marks in the driveway?  I mean, I usually notice if things change on my stuff, but don't notice about everybody else's things.  Now, if they changed their hair or have cute clothes on or did something creative with food.....those are much easier to notice!   I guess guys and gals are just wired differently in the head or something...  :)

Oh, while I was changing some clothes around in Johanna's drawer, my dear friend Miranda called me, so it was so nice to get caught up with her again while I worked.  She was wondering if I have a passport.  Hmmmmm, no, I don't.  Should I get one?

Yesterday, I was busy at home.  We picked up the apples the wind blew down again and made more apple butter.  Last night, we gave the fellas haircuts.  I also picked some garden produce, such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, more squash, and patty pan squash.  It's a good thing we like squash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.