Sunday, January 25, 2015

And yet more soap!

My afternoons work:
I made lavender, chocolate mint, rosewood geranium, lemongrass poppy-seed, hazelnut vanilla coffee, and hot chocolate scented soaps this time. 

....And don't worry! We have plans for all of it (besides washing our hands with it 24/7, I mean).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had the last official meeting of the C.C.R.C. (Constitutionally Conservative Republican Coalition) today. It was sad in a way to close that chapter in our lives, but we all learned a lot over the past couple years and deepened some friendships, so the time was spent well.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Cora!!! That soap looks more yummy than handwahsie!!!! ;) Your a pro now! Blessings in your soap designing, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.