Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Baby-rockin'...

There's just nothin' like it!
I spent most of yesterday and today babysitting Zach & Paula's "Littles". :)
 
Meanwhile, back on the farm:
My dad hauled grain over to Cleveland for a neighbor.
My mom kept the house running. Where it ran to, I'm not sure?
Andrew left yesterday to visit the Bartletts in the Turtle Mountains of ND, but he has returned to us again just now. He went to get a truck that they need repaired, and to visit!
Jacob had the job of getting the tractor tire fixed before evening chores. I guess it met up with a nail somewhere?
 


1 comment:

  1. Baby Vonn is sooooo cute, you are blessed to babysit such cuties, Cora! ;)
    Nice to hear what ya'll are up to lately! :) Blessings, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.