Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Play-dough...

It was another busy day of babysitting for me. Those little people sure know how to keep me on my toes, especially today, as Vonn wasn't feeling very well and just wanted to be walked and walked and.... 

We did go outside for a while to enjoy the beauty of the day. The snow was so wet that even the girls were sinking in the mushiness of it all.  Zach fixed their oven, so we baked cookies today.  I used a mix that Paula had on hand called "Eggnog cookies". Ever heard of them? They're pretty tasty, in case anyone wondered. 

Annnnnd, we played with play-dough:


At home, the guys have been busy with working on grain cleaners. It sounds like that will be their main project for the next month or two.

Oh, and Michael got a car today, which means that he MAY be more likely to travel to visit friends, as gas prices are more reasonable than fuel prices, and when you travel, say, like, for example, 304 miles one way to go see people, it all adds up.... ;)

Good night everyone. 
God bless and guide us all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I LOVE playdough!!! I used to "play" with it all the time!!! :) I'm guessin' Vonn didn't "play" with the "dough" though? ;) Yes, clean grain cleaners are probably more efficient than dusty grain cleaners! I am so glad gas prices are good now, I love visiting friends! :) God bless, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.