Thursday, January 8, 2015

The promised picture...

 
I remembered to take a picture of the new dryer tonight! It will take a while to learn all of it's features. Modern conveniences sure are nice, especially one such as this.
Thanks Dad--for buying this for Mom--and for letting me use it. ;)  
 
I was busy babysitting Johanna, Tracy Jo and Vonn for most of the day again. We drew rainbows; built a zoo out of blocks; made banana/apple/yogurt smoothie; read my friend, Paula M's (from MN) new book about poodles; danced around the living room; and did lots of other things too. The wind has been very strong and blew up quite the drifts to plow through on the way home. 
 
Please join us in praying for comfort for our friend, Clifford (you may remember him from a post a few months back when he had his 90th birthday party), as his dear wife, Ellen passed away today from a massive heart attack. She will be missed by many!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.