Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Misc. pictures:

Amidst all of the excitement of a courtship and camp, the following pictures never did get posted, so I'll add them here and now before it gets any later...

Andrew was asked to record a meeting in Bismarck last week. Little did he know the job included holding a little tyke like this one. :) Actually, he likes little ones and will be a great daddy someday I am sure!

 These next two pictures are from our New Years party (I found more pictures on my mom's phone).
 Lauretta and I in the kitchen...
 ...and Michael did give me that bouquet of flowers that I had posted a picture of earlier. He also brought my mom one as a birthday gift!

 "Do you wanna build a snowman?" 
Amelia, James, Michael, & I made snowmen on one of the sunny days that I was babysitting them. 

 This is the truck Andrew brought home from the Bartlett's to repair...
 I wish I'd taken a "Before" picture of this grain-cleaner dis-assembly project, but I didn't. This is how it looked a few days ago. The guys hope to get this all set up to work before the spring cleaning run starts.

Today was a usual kind of day, mostly. Got our Azure order; baked bread; made lemon bars; I babysat for the neighbors at 4.....things like that.

There, now I feel mostly caught up again. :)

2 comments:

  1. What lovely photos, I am so glad you posted them! Obviously I LOVE the one of Michael giving you the flowers!!! You look so happy! I am excited for you! Oh, and its always nice to get an Azure order! ;) Feeling blessed, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers :) I enjoy the smile on both of your faces! We need to get our Azure order today too. Must be on the same truck as yours was.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.