Monday, January 26, 2015

Big day for someone...

I spent the day babysitting the 3 "Littles".

I hear that it was a big day here at home...

Besides my parents getting some things done with my mom's inheritance that's finally coming through,
my dad and Jacob went to the bank today and Jacob got a loan so he could buy my dad's grain cleaner! It is the easiest cleaner to learn on, so that's why that decision was made. Whoo hooooo! Congratulations Jacob! Now you can get dusty for days on end too.  My dad is setting up another rig that he will run. Please pray for that all to go smoothly so it's ready in time. It sure felt like spring today already (temps in the 40s!). I'm SO glad that we'll be calving later this year (in May), if all 3 menfolk are going to be gone for weeks. Life is interesting!

Also, when I got home tonight, I registered myself and 3 other people for a "Weekend to Remember" event that will be happening in March (in Minneapolis).  If any of you are interested in attending, please let me know and I can get you in touch with a friend who has a group name to type in and it helps other people be able to attend (and I think you get a discount too)... The weekend is aimed towards married couples, but I've been told it's wonderful Biblical information for anyone to learn, whether they're in a relationship or not....to prepare, you know.

http://www.familylife.com/events/featured-events/weekend-to-remember/tell-me-more/about-and-schedule

So, it's been a very full day! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Jacob!!!!!! What a blessing for him to be able to buy your Dad's grain cleaner!
    What a wonderful business ya'll have! I don't think many people clean their grain like that anymore! And yes,that will be a great thing to not be calving till May! The Lord is plum full of joyous and happy blessings when we faithfully serve Him and read His Word! Smiling, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.