Sunday, January 4, 2015

How to print your blog:

I found out that it's fairly easy to print a blog, thanks to this website: http://sharedbook.com . It costs about a third of the price to have the pictures printed in black and white rather than in color, so that's what I did and I'm quite happy with how they turned out! 
 
I had my first year of blogging (2009) printed and my book (412 pages long) arrived in the mail yesterday. :) It's been fun to look back and see everything that happened so long ago...
 
 Building our swing-set...
 

1 comment:

  1. This is really neat!!! How fun to look back, muse, miss and remember those good 'ol days! ;)
    "Happy is he who keeps the law." Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.