Saturday, August 2, 2014

A lovely visit!

 
The C. family came to visit today!  :)  The last time they were here, there was snow on the ground, so it was fun to show them around--in the warmth of summer this time!
 
 The C. sisters, swinging in the sunshine...
 
This is not the best picture, but is the best one I have of Mr. & Mrs. C. today...
The C. sisters and I were swinging for a while and were getting very warm (to put it mildly).  One of  them mentioned how nice the pool must be to swim in on such a HOT DAY!  We talked some more, then the pool got mentioned again, and the 3 of us decided to go for a swim (all the others were in the house with a fan blowing on them).
 
While we were still dry though, we took some pictures with Rachel's new camera and she kindly is letting me use those here now.  :)
 
 Rachel and I...
 ...and Heather and I.
 Heather took these of Rachel and I trying to play water-volleyball... 
 It was probably pretty funny to watch.  Did you know it's really hard to move quickly in water?
 
   I think I missed it!
 Oops! 
 It felt really nice to dry off in the sunshine when we got cold (yes, cold)!
(The C. sisters' brother is standing by the middle swing-set pole there.)
 While my mom and I prepared supper, the others went up to show them Andrew's place...
 One of the C. sisters took this picture up there.  :)
 
This morning, we listened to the last part of "Time is The Ally of Deceit".... 
(A very interesting study for sure.)
 
It was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.