Saturday, August 23, 2014

Drip, drop, splash....

It's been raining on and off all day, again!   What an unusual August this has been.
 
My mom and I are very happy, despite the gloomy weather, as we took and passed the Concealed Carry class/test!   We even shot in the rain.  :)
 
The guys stayed home and I'm not sure what they did, actually.  Probably just rested and took it easy (and ate the chicken enchiladas we prepared yesterday). 
 
My mom shared this on Facebook this evening and I thought it was just perfect for this day:  I hope it's a blessing to others who may read it too! 
 

Now, may God guide us all through another full week of life

.........and show us how to be a blessing to others!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME to hear ya passed the test!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your new handgun someday in the near future ;) Yep....great sayin' there...gotta keep going and learn to be courageous and conquer those fears! "Gotta live a little life"! Feeling strong, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.