Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tidying up the places...

We are getting company on Thursday AND this weekend, but I'll be babysitting tomorrow, so I worked on tidying things up a bit today while I'm home.  The others did so too, with my brothers mowing up at Andrew's place (and Andrew picked up his Lego zoo).   I got the beds all made up at Andrew's place again and Mom and I cleaned his house.
 
Here are a few other things that happened here:
 

My dad went to Bismarck to get a part for his tractor.
 
Cleaned the salt-filter-pump with white vinegar.
 
Cleaned up the "dead things" the dogs drug on the lawn, again. Gross!
 
I gave Andrew a haircut this evening.
 
Andrew fixed a part (that Dad brought home) on my 4-wheeler so it shifts easier.
 
Andrew fixed a ranchers' 4-wheeler.
 
Andrew finished pulling the engine out of his current project car.
 
Ok, enough about him!  ;)
 
Jacob helped my dad fix the big tractor.
 
I raked up squishy green apples under the trees and fed them to the chickens.
 
Put batteries in the mole/gopher sound-wave-chaser thing and "planted" it in the garden.
 
Worked on laundry and picking out clothes for a wedding we're attending this weekend.
 
I ordered a special friends' birthday gift so that, hopefully, it gets here in time for her birthday.
 
Plus all of the usuals (chores, cooking, eating, dishes, swatting flies...).
 
So yes, it was kind of a usual kind of day.  :)
 
I'll close with the following:
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.