Wednesday, August 20, 2014

More company! :)

 
We had a very nice visit from a Minnesota guy (Michael D.) for part of yesterday and today.  Some of us took him up to the pasture to check the cows in the old Ford pickup...
 
 Michael's a cattleman himself, so I think he enjoyed seeing more cows...  :)
 
 Last night, Lauretta and some of her siblings came over for a couple hours of volleyball fun.  When we were tuckered out, we all went in for rice-krispie-bars, cake, AND ice cream! 
 
Today, we did some target-practice.  I think we're improving!!??  :)
 
 I babysat Johanna and Tracy Jo.  I brought them over here for the day and they loved swinging and collecting eggs the best, I think, although they had fun with other things too.  They both took such a nice nap too this time, so they must be getting used to "Tora's house", as they call it.  OH yes, and they enjoyed watching "Tora's Dad" and Jacob play a few rounds of ping-pong!  The girls can be pretty good cheer-leaders.
 
Right now, there is quite a storm blowing through, complete with thunder, lightning, and more rain!
 
I feel a little sleep deprived, so I'm going to wish you all a good rest, and for God's blessings and direction in your life to be made obvious----and I'm going to be off to dreamland. ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks GREAT!!! The cattle I mean....not the Ford truck ;) Glad for you to have such fine company! Volleyball and ping pong! What a joy! :) I was thinking of you today and hoping that you were having a great day babysitting! Good to hear about your life lately! Stay safe through the storm! We have the BEST Father watching out for us! Sleeping safely, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.