Monday, August 18, 2014

Doing this and that...

 
Today, we had rain showers off and on.  My dad took the old combine and some headers up to Bismarck and the yard looks so much larger without that lawn ornament sitting by the trees!  :)
 
Andrew and I made up all of the beds up at his place this morning, then I cleaned his whole house again, as we're getting company tomorrow and possibly this weekend again.
 
It's been great getting more and more garden produce now (my mom cut up a large kettle full of our broccoli for creamy soup)---and it's REALLY nice that God's been watering everything!!
 
 
This evening, I baked bread.
 

Right now, the crickets are singing (I think it's the "Hallelujah chorus", as they keep saying the same thing over and over....).
 
 
Good night, everybody, good night!

1 comment:

  1. Crickets singin' here too! Peter said that I left my window open to long and let a cricket in my room...Haha, quite possible, I do so love to hear the crickets sing! A soothing sound to me.
    What a blessing for all ya'll got done today! That feels good I bet! Broccoli cream soup, huh....trying to make me hungry aren't you? ;)
    Oh and the house has a lovely freshly baked bread smell, right? ;) YUM!
    Good night, good night....sleep tight, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.