Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pictures from Michael and Amanda's wedding...

They asked each family to pose for a family photo.  As we had 2 guests visiting at the time of the wedding, they were a part of our family that day.  :)
 
L to R:  Andrew T, Andrew B, Cora B, Daddy B, Mother B, Jacob B, and Hristiyan M.
 
 
So lovely!
 *Andrew B took most of these pictures with his nice camera*
Praying...
 Some of the guests...
 Mother of the groom...(wearing the shawl)

The very happy couple!

 The reception area...
 Me with some of my "Old" friends, Camille and Susanna....
 The menfolk:

 (this was before the wedding, while I was getting the cake set up, I think...)
 Want some flowers, Michael? 
 Awwww....  :)
 The cake and pie auction was pretty fun to watch! 
 (My dad bought the cake I'd baked for the auction.  I guess he likes raspberries a LOT!)
 
May the Lord bless these two young people as they set out on new adventures together!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.