Thursday, August 21, 2014

Looking back...

I was looking through pictures tonight and realized I never posted these from our cousin,
Hristiyan's visit!   SO, enjoy!
 
(For those of you who don't know our cousin, he really, ReAlLy, REALLY likes camo!)
 
Boys will be...?
...flat out on the ground, laughing!
 
 Looking at the future silage corn:
 We ALWAYS enjoy your visit, Hristiyan!!  We're looking forward to the day that you have your own driver's license and can stay with us (hopefully) a little longer in the summers!!!
 
 
Tonight, I'm extra grateful for the blessing of family and dear friends!!!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Family is AWESOME!!!! So glad he had a great time! Haha, yeah he SURE does like the camo! Good for him! ;) Camoflaged, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I wonder if Hristiyan saw these before he left for camp this morning. He usually mentions blog posts like this to me. These are fun pictures that remind me of the cop pictures you took of him last year. How did you get Jacob and him both in identical jackets?! And how appropriate to stand at the camo outhouse. : ) Unfortunately I'm not looking forward to him getting his own driver's license! We already don't see enough of Hristiyan. He doesn't spend enough time at home as it is, and he's only 15! Great pictures. Thanks for taking them. ; )
    ~Kristi, and I've never worn camo (unlike Emmy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, ladies! :) Um, Kristi, Hristiyan had his cammo jacket along and Jacob found one at a surplus store and bought it, and they matched pretty well I thought too! I'm sure it will add a whole new element to your family when you have another driver. For my family, we always appreciated having more drivers with so many things to move around on the farm, but yes, we're not together as much as we used to be. It just makes those times all the better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.