Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Andrew bought something neat today...

...but until I'm sure it's alright with him that I tell you all (he might want to share about it first), I'll try to keep from telling you.  But, it's interesting, and noisy, but in a good way!
 
I babysat Johanna and Tracy Jo today again.  It was a pretty usual kind of day.  The girls are getting so smart!
 
My mom was picking green beans today, I see. 
 
The guys burned the big garbage pile, then went to Bismarck to pick "it" up.
 
 
~ More tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.