Friday, August 22, 2014

Another wedding...

My mom and I went to the wedding of an "Old" friend of mine/ours
(Lindsay M) this afternoon in Bismarck. 
 
Mom, getting some pictures of the decorations...
 
 
 "I do."
 It rained before and after the wedding, but God stopped the rain
 long enough for the outdoor ceremony to take place.   Yay! 
 After the wedding, my mom and I drove by the place we used to live in Bismarck.  Lindsay's family lived in the top half of this unique looking apartment home and my family and I lived in the basement there.  Lindsay and I were together ALL the time!!!  We haven't stayed in touch over the years as much as one might think, but Lindsay and her MOM, Sandy came to my high school graduation several years back, and more recently, we saw Lindsay where she works, as she gives my grandpa his dialysis treatment often!  And now, she's married---to a man named SANDY!  :) 
 Playing dress-up---way back when...
 What a beautiful bride!! 
"God bless you, Sandy and Lindsay as you start this new chapter in your lives!" 

1 comment:

  1. How amazing that is that Lindsay works with your grandpa! And what an amazing place you both lived in. I can hardly recognize you in red. Neat story, and it's cool that she came to your graduation. Glad to get the picture of your mom even from the back. : ) ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.