Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A perfect day for splashing in the pool...

This morning, before it got too hot, the girls went "Swimming" in their new pool and I waded.  :)  The water was so cool!  Later in the day, Johanna asked to watch Cinderella, so I turned it on and we 3 girls watched it.  During the scene where Cinderella is dancing with her prince, Johanna wanted to dance, so we held hands and twirled around the room.  I started saying, 1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3... and pretty soon she was saying it as we "Waltzed".  It was so cute!  Of course, she got to be Cinderella and I had to be the prince....

When I got home, my mom and I went out to work on painting the outhouse again.  We worked until dark again and were getting bit by mosquitoes then, so we'll have to finish up tomorrow evening.  It should only take another hour, Lord willing that we don't run into a major calamity.

Andrew sold one of his pickups (the Ford) tonight, so that was good news.  Other than that, I believe the guys worked on haying/trucking again all day. 

It's family prayer time, so I'd best post this and be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.