Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dancin' cutie-pies...

I had a fairly quiet day of babysitting.  The girls wanted to dress up and dance again today, so that was very cute---seeing them swing around, giggling.  We painted a bird house and later went for a walk.  While on our walk, I noticed that there were some cows in one of Zach's fields.  The girls and I went up the hill to the shop and told Zach and his nephew who is here for a visit.  Zach and Austin helped the owners get the cows back in their pasture, after figuring out who owned the cows...  Cows can be so frustrating at times!

Andrew did chores by himself tonight as my mom is just leaving Bismarck now and I was still babysitting, while the other 2 were working on hay.  Dad and Jacob just got home, so I need to go "Man" the pancake griddle.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.