Monday, July 29, 2013

I can see clearly now...

The cable came for my laptop today while I was gone babysitting and, this evening, Andrew put it in, so I am now able to see things on here again!  Before, my screen was going all haywire, with streaks and fuzzy things all over the place at all times.   I'm so thankful for (and spoiled by having) people in my family who can fix anything.  :)  It is another blessing indeed.

The guys worked on the combine today and Andrew worked on a car too I guess.  My mom was in Bismarck all day again.   SO, the kitchen is a bit of a disaster zone tonight, but that's alright.  It will all be set right in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.