Sunday, July 21, 2013

Another Appleseed successfully completed!

We all persevered through the heat, raindrops, sweat bees (or something like sweat bees, although they didn't sting or bite, they just got in your way by flying on your glasses or gun sights), sunburns, wind gusts, aching muscles, etc... and made it to the end of another Appleseed.  Hooray for us!  :)   I was happy to make the Rifleman score again this time!  Then, I tried shooting open-sights and found out I have a lot more practicing that I need to do!!!

  This afternoon, we did longer-distance shooting, moving back to 100 yards.  That was a fun challenge and most of us got a good portion of our shots at least on the target someplace.  ;)  I'll be posting pictures soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.