Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Steele Bull-Fest videos and pictures...not for the faint of heart!

This was a busy day of babysitting for me and farm work for the others.  This afternoon, while the girls were down for their naps, Zach let me shoot their 17 HMR bolt-action rifle.  My target was a pop-bottle filled with water, set down the driveway approx. 50 yards.  I even hit it once out of the 5 shots.  :) 
 
The girls had lots of fun splashing in their swimming pool this afternoon!   They're so much fun and Johanna is very good at pretending things now!
 
Andrew bought another fix-up car this morning.  It's black.
 
My mom made my grandma's recipe for crumb cake.
 
It was a good day.  We're praying that it will rain tomorrow...
 
Now, onto the bull riding videos (and photos)!  (You may remember that my mom, Andrew and I went to Steele to watch this event for the first time several days ago.)
 
 The bull chasers...
 A cute little cowboy!
 The fence was in the way where we were sitting, but this picture shows how many cowboys (bull-riding type) were there...
 It was fun watching the young cowboys and cowgirls ride sheep!
 
Dizzy cowboy? 
Glad the cowboy stayed down! 
 How does he stay on? 
Whoa, bull!
This was a very ornery bull.  He later chased the horses and bopped one in the hind-quarters!

 That's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cora--your new camera is amazing! I need a new camera!
    I'm so glad that you're home today!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.