Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mission paint outhouse---completed!

I finished the outside of the outhouse this evening.  I even took pictures, but don't have time to upload them now.  Tomorrow will be a very busy day, getting things looking spick and span (mowing and housecleaning), weeding in the garden, doing some laundry, and making food........  The menfolk will be working on other things I'm sure, as well as loading up the combine when the buyer comes and fixing a baler for our friends who are coming to buy it tomorrow too.  

Our instructor, Alex (from Iowa) and his sister will be arriving tomorrow night and I believe a family from Jamestown will be camping here tomorrow as well, so that will be fun.  :)

I babysat Johanna and Tracy Jo today again.  When their grandparents came back from Bismarck to take over, Johanna introduced me to them (even though we know each other) by saying, "This is my babysitter, Tora".  :)

Please pray for all to go well tomorrow and for safety over the weekend for all.  Thanks and may God bless your weekend as well.  ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.