Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A picnic in the park...

I babysat Amelia, James and Michael today again.  We packed a picnic lunch and went down to the Kintyre park to play and later eat our food.  :)  Many underdogs and rounds of hide-and-seek later, we went back to their house for naps, then later drove to my house to bounce on the trampoline for a while.  It was a good day of exercise! 

I milked Sally tonight.  My brothers went to that auction but came home empty-trailered as things were pretty expensive.  Andrew got to work raking ditches then and Jacob did some work on a baler.  My dad was gone spraying all day over by Hazelton.  Mom was busy at home.  Lauretta stopped in this evening to drop something off and she and I talked for a while and shared some ideas....

I am so glad that the evening air is cool tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.