Sunday, September 22, 2013

A fun evening!

This morning and early afternoon, we did get some work done, but then we had a fun time with friends over!  :) 
 
The next 2 pictures were taken at the park yesterday...
 

 We played lots of volleyball until supper time today, then after a quick bite to eat, we headed for the shop for some ping-pong and visiting time...
 Our cousin and a friend of our friends'...
 For some reason, my camera is turning out a lot of fuzzy pictures here lately.  I wonder if I have something set wrong?  Hmmmmm.....

Oh, Hrisityan, if you're reading this right after I post it, it's time to get to sleep!  ;)   (...and cousin Kristi, thank you for the comment!  I plan to write back, one of these days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.