Thursday, September 19, 2013

A picnic...

Johanna, Tracy Jo and I hauled our dishes and food outside for a picnic as it was almost warm at noon today and we wanted to enjoy the novelty of picnics in North Dakota as long as we can.  :)  Well, that's why I agreed to it, I'm not sure why they wanted to do it?

Andrew and my mom were in Bismarck today again---running errands and working.  I'm not even sure what my dad and Jacob were up to, but I'm sure they were busy. 

Here's something I saw on Facebook tonight that I wanted to share with you all..... A bit of food for thought: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.