Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Corn...

Today, we figured out how to use the vacuume sealer that Mom found at Nita's Attic.  We put up a few bags of sweet corn we cut off the cob.  We still have apples we're working on putting up too, so Jacob dug out the dehydrators from the basement so we can make fruit leather.  :)    My dad cleaned grain again today and Andrew worked on editing the video of Chris and Sarena's wedding, plus he and Jacob did some other work too.



We also flew a flag today...  Did everyone know that 9/11 is now called Patriot Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.