Friday, September 20, 2013

He made it. :)

Andrew went up to Steele and met up with my mom's uncle and aunt and Hristiyan and brought our cousin home with him.  It hasn't been quiet in the house since!  ;)  He says he's tired from the 12 hour drive here, but he knows how to hide his tiredness very well...

It was a good day of everyone working together.  The menfolk worked on their projects quite a while in the shop and then helped my mom with mowing the lawn which has actually turned back to a beautiful, healthy green color!!!  I did a lot of cooking and baking and house-cleaning.  My mom had sessions to do for 3 clients, so that took up most of her afternoon.  Jacob helped me finish up the lasagna-garden project we have going in the front flower bed.  He hooked up his snowmobile trailer to the 4-wheeler and we loaded the hay on there so we didn't have to carry it so far, so that was very helpful!

I'm so grateful that it's now the weekend!  Let the fun begin.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.