Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another quiet day...

It was a very easy-paced day today.  My dad worked out in the shop and I worked in the kitchen.  The telephone did not ring even once today!  As I said, it was quiet....

This afternoon the weather was almost warm and I went out for a bit to wash some windows.  While in the kitchen, I made more Greek yogurt, ice cream, and tomato soup, plus chicken and sage-dressing for supper.  I picked new flowers for the windowsill; ordered a wedding present on-line for some friends; and wrote a letter to mail.  Later still, I played piano for a while...

This evening, my dad and I watched a Jane Austin movie (Persuasion) and found it exceedingly dull----compared to Pride and Prejudice, that is.  Still, the costumes were lovely and the scenery exceptional. 

We called and talked to Jacob and my mom for a little while.  They're having quite a lot of fun down there and I hope they'll remember to come home on Wednesday.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.